Historical collaboration with the Danish brick brand, the largest toy company in the world.
Pardgroup installers, officially certified by Billund, have been shopfitting all LEGO flagship stores in Italy since the beginning, and have also brought the service to other European countries such as Spain and France.
Pardgroup is also in charge of renewing the layouts on a number of large-scale retail and GDS brands as well as changing the shop windows of their most important flagship stores.
• LEGO Corner at Hamleys, Milan, IT – Work done: Production & installation
• LEGO Shop Monza, IT – Work done: installation
• LEGO Monza Autodromo Pop Up, Instore Promotion, Monza, IT – Work carried out: hostess selection and training, reception and area control
• LEGO Diner Pop Up, Instore Promotion, Milan, IT – Work done: selection and training of hostesses.
• LEGO Diner Pop Up, Milan, IT – Work done: installation
• LEGO Store, Brescia, IT – Work done: demolition, disposal of building rubble, floor leveling, logistics, installation of systems, production and installation of all signs and graphics.
• LEGO & Percassi, Florence, IT – Work done: production, installation and logistics
• LEGO, Project Pastel, Turin, IT – Work done: logistics and installation