Pardgroup Spa, in the person of the legal representative p.t., based in Milano (MI) – Via Pietrasanta, 14 (CAP 20141) as HOLDER of the processing of personal data, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Regulation UE n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed for the purpose of evaluating the submitted curriculum, selecting personnel, signing a possible employment contract and carrying out training and internship courses.
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller will process the personal identification data (name, surname, personal data, address, telephone, e-mail, etc.) and, possibly, where present, the particular and / or health and / or judicial data freely provided by you.
Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and specifically: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 24 months from the granting of consent.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated above:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as data processors and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
Disclosure of data
With your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your personal data, possibly also particular and / or health and / or judicial data you freely provided, for the same purposes indicated above, to companies controlled and / or connected to Pardgroup spa,
With your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your personal data, possibly also particular and / or health and / or judicial data freely provided by you, for the same purposes. With your express consent, the Data Controller may proceed with the communication of personal data data, possibly also particular and / or health and / or judicial freely given by you, to subjects with which the company has entered into contracts and / or agreements for the performance of the personnel selection activity.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Personal data are stored on cloud servers (saas), within the European Union.
The Data Controller ensures that any transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place in compliance with the limits and conditions set out in articles 44 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data processed for the purposes specified above is necessary in order to proceed with the evaluation of the application.
Failure to provide it will make it impossible to process the data for the purposes of research and selection of personnel and, more generally for the purposes indicated in this statement.
The provision of consent in relation to the communication of data, in the terms indicated above, is optional and will only make it impossible to do so.
Profiling and Cookies.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, comma 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in the letters a) e b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right ;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending informative material or for carrying out market research or institutional communication. The possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition, even if only partial. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR:
- Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right to obtain the cancellation of your data in the following cases (art. 17 c. 1 of the GDPR):
a. the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected, therefore the treatment must be limited to other purposes (e.g. accounting, archiving or legal retention);
b. you intend to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, for one or more specific purposes, or in relation to the treatment of particular categories of data and provided that there is no other foundation / legal obligation that legitimizes the processing;
c. the right to object to the processing has been exercised and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, or there is opposition to the processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
d. personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e. personal data must be erased to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
f. personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services and processed on the basis of the consent of a minor, where the minor is at least 16 years of age, or of the consent given or authorized by the owner of parental responsibility, where the minor is not at least 16 years old.
We remind you that the right to cancellation does not apply if the processing subject to cancellation is necessary (art.17 c. 3 of the GDPR) for:
a. the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
b. the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the treatment provided for by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers of which it is invested the data controller;
c. reasons of public interest in the public health sector;
d. purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
e. the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- right to limitation of treatment – You have the right that the use of data and, therefore, the treatment, is limited to what is necessary for the purposes of conservation. to. in the event that you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy; b. where, in the presence of illegal treatment, you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting that instead of deletion, a limitation of their use be provided; c. if the data controller no longer needs or intends to keep the data, but there is a need to keep it as “necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court”; d. in the event of opposition to the processing, pending the checks necessary to determine the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller or the rights of the interested party;
- right to data portability – at your specific request, in this sense, you have the right to obtain from the data controller the personal data subject to electronic / computer processing provided to the same and to transmit them to another data controller. These data will be provided to you, always upon request, in the format deemed easiest and appropriate to allow you the easiest use of them;
- right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) for reasons related to your particular situation, including profiling. The data controller will refrain from further processing personal data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a law in court. You also have the right to object at any time, if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing. You have the right to object to automated processing carried out according to certain and technical specifications. If your personal data should be processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to article 89, paragraph 1, you can object to the treatment, for reasons connected to your particular situation, unless the treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task;
- as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Guarantor Authority of your country of origin, in the ways and within the times provided for by the reference legislation.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to the address of the DPO appointed by Pardgroup spa: email@example.com.
Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Pardgroup Spa, in the person of the legal representative p.t., with registered office in Milano (MI) – Via Pietrasanta, 14 (CAP 20141).
The updated list of data processors and sub-managers is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.